Friday, November 4, 2011

Screw Klout...These Are My Influencers

So, tomorrow I celebrate my one-year anniversary at my job. It's not really a big deal, one year woohoo, but I (at the very least) wanted to pay a #FF debt of gratitude to the folks I've met through Twitter that inspired my interest in Social Media and ultimately led me down this career path. Thank you all so much for your generosity and willingness to share knowledge and wisdom!

I don't care what Klout says, these are my influencers:

@ImMarkBernhardt
@krcraft
@KreusslerInc
@997dave
@cynthiakahn
@MostDarren
@Ken_Rosen
@PaulBiedermann
@Karen5Lund
@Shinng
@patrickthoburn
@M_Gagnier
@KnowledgeBishop
@erkramer
@mikulaja
@relevance
@seanmcginnis
@fredmcclimans
@CoachLibbytalks
@Sheree_W
@67tallchris
@mhandy1
@PaulaKPorter
@Spofcher
@RicDragon
@PegFitzpatrick
@WriterChanelle
@MyAgenda
@dabarlow
@SueanneShirzay
@LovelyLu
@samfiorella
@SteveCassady
@herskos
@righteousgeek
@BethGrangerSays
@sandyhubbard
@_Signalfire_
@OneJillian
@mantywebdesigns
@sumnermusolf
@DeRochier
@SMSJOE
@Clark_Jill
@MatthewLiberty
@lttlewys
@lindaperrybarr
@REALChaseAdams
@StephenCaggiano
@KyBedard
@Wedding_Crasher
@40deuce
@LewisPoretz
@Josepf
@joey_strawn
@tedcoine
@MargieClayman
@KatherineBull
@JessicaNorthey

Thank you all!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for including me on this list! I learn from the people on Twitter everyday (no matter what their Klout score is). I'm glad I've helped you through your journey in some tiny way!

    Cheers!

    -m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a gesture Kyle! Thank you for including me in this list of great people! Many of them are mutual friends and I have also learned and been influenced by them.
    I am glad to have connected with you all. You rock my stream daily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kyle - very proud of you!!
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete